Guzeeva offered a recipe for bean soup with marshmallow

 

Guzeeva offered a recipe for bean soup with marshmallow

And Anna Peskova keeps clean and works on the windowsill


Guzeeva offered a recipe for bean soup with marshmallow While the arena is in quarantine, domestic stars are busy with family chores and concerns. At the equal time, some whinge of boredom, while others, at the opposite, enjoy staying at home and the opportunity to relax. We have prepared a ramification of recipes and suggestions on a way to wait out the quarantine with the greatest consolation from the maximum popular media humans. Facebook

ANG-NewsPlus


Larisa Guzeeva offers to cook dinner a scrumptious soup. “When there’s only a handful inside the fridge, I offer bean soup,” the actress stocks. “Everything is as ordinary, except for one aspect: we add finely chopped dried culmination or fruit marshmallows.” Larisa Andreevna also shared a recipe for rye bread with subscribers. “Flour, water, honey, salt, a pinch of cumin, yeast: knead and bake,” stated the telediva. Russian News

The well-known actress and manufacturer Anna Peskova complains that due to the epidemiological state of affairs within the united states of america, maximum of her work has been suspended. Therefore, consistent with Anna, she and her circle of relatives are sitting at home in quarantine.Covid


“Our self-isolation started quite a long time ago, when there was no regime in Moscow but. Yes, I still have work issues, but I resolve them by way of telephone and video calls. Considering how many premieres are postponed in the mild of latest events, I want to believe that everything will pass in accordance to plot. But however, we are able to do everything as a way to be necessary for the sake of health, - says Anna. - Recently, for the first time in a long time, I had to go to the drugstore for important drug treatments. It’s appropriate that there had been medical mask at home, sold back inside the winter. They are assisting us now. Upon returning home, I cautiously processed the shoes. I modified into clean domestic clothes, sending the matters in which I went to the laundry. And handiest after that I allowed myself to technique my daughter and my grandmother, who lives with us and is at threat.”


- How do you work at home?


– Workplaces at home had been not in particular equipped, however every body has nooks and crannies. When my spouse or I need to resolve work problems, and there are numerous them all through the day, all and sundry takes their traditional function - my place of job is a window sill. I take a seat down by using the window, open my pocket book, files, the whole thing I need at that second, and resolve the vital tasks. So we even have time to miss every other, so we enjoy the corporation of our family, and do now not get worn-out.


Is it difficult to be at home together all of the time?Facebook


- We are glad to spend time collectively, doing household chores that have accumulated recently. I also introduce my daughter to the lovely: thanks to the Internet, we “journey” with her to the long-lasting places of our international: we have already “appeared” at the Hermitage. We saw a live broadcast from the Louvre, watched productions at the Bolshoi Theater, the Vienna Opera, the Metropolitan Opera. Our large circle of relatives lives out of doors the metropolis. We typically offered groceries every 5 to eight days. Now we are buying with the expectancy that it will ultimate for 2 weeks. But no more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2024 People's Choice Awards See the Full List of Winners

How ‘Avatar’ director James Cameron became the king of the sequel